Saturday, April 12, 2008

"The Prayer"

Kyle here. Our blog was doing awesome at the start but the past 3 weeks we have had no post so now I have decided to post. So today Melanie sang "The Prayer" with Charles Billingsley in Convocation and it was Awesome! She had so many people come up to her at the end of the service and give her some lovin' (not literally, John wouldn't be havin any of that) but they did love her song! An Italian boy said that when he heard "The Prayer" was being sung in convo he looked over to his roomate and told him that no one could sing that song other than Celine Dion but he told Melanie after that now there is 2 people who can sing "The Prayer." Mr. Frye was able to come up for the day so it was nice havin Kev around. I gotta text him later and say what's up. So he recorded Mel singing so I put it at the bottom of this post. Hope you all enjoy!

2 comments:

Susan Renstrom said...

Awesome! I'm so proud of Melanie and pray that she'll always sing for the One who gave her such an amazing voice.

Natalie said...

WOW! Thanks for filming and posting that Kyle. I heard she was doing that so I'm glad we got to listen. That story about the Italian boy is hilarious. I think it's the fact that you called him an "Italian boy" mostly. Great job Mel!